[jfw] Re: Discussion - Framework v2 Roadmap

First of all I have to state that I haven’t play lately with framework (shame on me, I know :) ) so my suggestions might be already implemented (?).
Anyhow what I found very useful and I would like to see them implemented first on Framework and then on cms are:
1. Ability to have development and live environments
2. Ability to fulfill the db with fake data
3. CLI app for creating app scaffoldings