[jfw] Container and use of an alias

If you set a container key with alias for example:
$c->set('MyApp\\Interfaces\\App\\AppResponseInterface', [$this, 'getResponse'], true, true)
  ->alias('jresponse', 'MyApp\\Interfaces\\App\AppResponseInterface');
and you're using the long key in one function and the alias in another, the container will end up with 2 instances (long key/alias key) that maybe differ.
I expect to get the same instance here and to only get a new one if I set the second argument of the container get function(forceNew) to true,
is that a false expectation?
If not, adding $key = $this->resolveAlias($key); at the begining of the get method would solve that problem.