Re: [jfw] Re: The Joomla! framwork for which applications?

Hi Tamas,

I have checked several Joomla frameworks for extensions development. Right now, I'm developing based on FOF https://github.com/akeeba/fof. In Feb 2003, I wrote this group message with my conclusions at that time: https://groups.google.com/d/msg/joomla-dev-general/BB-5eLwMdw4/KutsSgNTLZ4J

Nooku, S2, and Zoo were options at that time. Since then, I have adopted the simplest alternative (just a Joomla library), supporting a great model. Plus, a focus on stability and backward compatibility.

Bests,
Anibal