Re: [jfw] The Joomla! framwork for which applications?

It's hard to do on my own (or with the couple people that have an interest), but the Framework isn't completely dead yet.  There's just no interest (visibly), from the leadership down, within the community and externally the interest has never been generated.  I still want to see it succeed, but I am seriously concerned it is a losing fight.