Re: [jfw] The Joomla! framwork for which applications?

@Michael : Too bad to hear that momentum has died off. I know from personal experience how hard it is to keep momentum going. I still hope that many of the framework improvements can make their way into Joomla. Happy to help with that, just let me know.

@Cyril : I don't want to hijack this thread, but if you are looking for a extension framework for Joomla, check our Nooku, http://www.nooku.org/ We released the 2.0 version of the framework a month ago and are actively maintaining it. Documentation is being worked on, with more guides being added on a weekly basis.

Cheers,

Johan