Re: [jfw] The Joomla! framwork for which applications?

Thanks Michael.

Sorry not sure to understand you (with my poor english). About "it really died off with the license debate earlier this year", do you mean the Joomla platform is dead?
I believed that Joomla platform developer wanted LGPL licence to continue on it and it has been the case
 http://developer.joomla.org/news/582-lgpl-license-change-approved-for-the-joomla-framework.html

Thanks a lot for your clarification!
Sebastien.