Re: [jfw] Fixing the input package into the CMS

Not even taking the CMS into consideration (even though that's why we've been looking at this), I'd say revert and make it consistent.  I get why it was done but as is it's a partial solution that should've been caught much sooner.  In 2.0, we can drop the reference for all.