Re: [jfw] Start Work with Framewok

hi,

because i just stumbled upon the same routing issue.
Following this guide worked for me: http://www.jarrodoberto.com/articles/2011/11/enabling-mod-rewrite-on-ubuntu

Am Mittwoch, 2. April 2014 02:08:01 UTC+2 schrieb Rob Stocker:
Yep , I simply could not get the routing to work. In fact it's now 1:00am and I've just removed the .htaccess and updated the route.json  to accept index.php/news as a url

"index.php/news": "\\Controller\\NewsController",

see here: http://46.19.37.66/framework-app/www/index.php/news/

In fact I would recommend that this additional route is added to the githubrepo as a falback. One less thing to break (being whatever is wrong with my setups)

I will return to the htaccess in a few days/weeks, because I'm eager to get stuck into code. I've been using symfony2 to access a Joomla 2.5 installation and I want to do the same with the JFramework. (I also use the deprecated Jplatform to access the same installation).

thanks for the response.