[jfw] Re: Error validating an inscription of a user

Hi Dmitry, thanks for replying.

I just tried that, and in the view template I called $this->test  to show me the message. The code is:

<?php

  // No direct access to this file

  defined('_JEXEC'or die('Restricted access');

  if ($this->test)

  {

     echo "<h2>Enhorabuena.</h2>";

     echo "<p>Su inscripcion ha sido validada con exito.</p>";

     echo "<h4>Le esperamos en la academia!</h4>";

  }

  else {

     echo "Algo a ido mal";

  }