Re: [jfw] Make the DispatcherInterface standalone

I commented on the pr.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 1, 2014, at 12:19 PM, George Wilson <georgejameswilson AT googlemail.com> wrote:

Yeah I built this https://github.com/joomla-framework/event/pull/2 based on the NullLogger implementation in PSR3. What do you think?

Kind Regards,
George

On Sunday, June 1, 2014 1:29:30 AM UTC+1, Don Gilbert wrote:
It would require more than the interface to be truly interoperable, especially if we're TypeHinting a required parameter. It would be good to have like a NullDispatcher be the default if one isn't injected, that way we get the flexibility and everything but also provide a dummy concrete implementation.

For more info on this, just google Null Object pattern.

Sent from my iPhone