Re: [jfw] Single Task Controllers RFC

I've finished the project proposal for what I'm calling MVSC design. Its on google drive https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7NSGTBMVDlFaEV4SG00Z3lLUTg/edit?usp=sharing

On Friday, April 25, 2014 6:27:01 PM UTC+9, Mathew Lenning wrote:
@Andrew

I've managed to get the controllers on Git https://github.com/Mathewlenning/joomla-cms/tree/Single-Task-Controllers

I still need to get the model's and the views in there, but I seem to have figured out git 101.

On Tuesday, April 22, 2014 8:25:22 AM UTC+9, Andrew Eddie wrote:
On 22 April 2014 09:19, Mathew Lenning <> wrote:
> @Andrew,
>
> Did you get a chance to check out the com_helloworld example I posted to the
> CMS thread? If not please take a look. I'd really appreciate any feedback or
> suggestions for improvement.

Not yet. Got a deadline to meet this week. It might pay to upload the
code to a Github repo though - just easier to work with than a Google
Drive file (and people can fork it).