Re: [jfw] Framework ACL

I also just found this one:

https://github.com/alexshelkov/SimpleAcl/blob/master/README.md

That looks like it might be good without the overhead of Symfony's and composer based.

Eric.

On 04/05/2014, at 8:07 AM, Eric Fernance <beanie AT purplebeanie.com> wrote:

Hi Folks,

Anyone got any thoughts on doing ACL in framework apps?

I notice there's JAccess in J3.3 but I don't see anything in the framework.

Is ACL something worth implementing in the framework or use an existing one?  I've had a look at Symfony's ACL and a quick look at phpGACL.

Eric.