Re: [jfw] Failing build of some packages

Thanks Michael and Don for clarifying things. Now it is clear what was happening with form & crypt package.

Now the real motive to open this thread, "Request to mentor GSoC project Framework Unit testing". :)

Why? So the answer is that during this project, existing testcases will be reviewed and new testcases will be added, which may reveal bugs in code. At that moment I would need a helping hand to assist me through. And the truth is, I am not completely familiar with each package in framework and not too experienced with testing (only studied as subject in college). Currently Jaiver is with me as a mentor and if someone from framework team could also offer, then that would be great. Please contact Chad to view my project proposal on melange.