[jfw] Re: GSoC 2014: Improve Date classes

Hi Tomasz,

I have just read about you and your GSOC project on Joomla! Community Magazine.
Congratulation!
I think, your project is one of the most interesting. I guess, you will enjoy and learn many useful things during the process of development.

I will try to help you to complete your project successfully. I am going to share my experience, code and needs.
I guess, they would be helpful to you.

I really hope, you will complete successfully this valuable for many people project.

Here you are some methods that you can use if you want for ides or anything else. I have collected them from the Internet ( StackOverflow,...) and use them in my projects. I guess, they could be helpful to you.
https://github.com/ITPrism/ITPrismLibrary/blob/master/date.php

Cheers,
Todor