Re: [jfw] Dummy guide for joomla frameworks

Hi Viktor,

You'll find the configuration file covered in part 6 (http://learn.theartofjoomla.com/framework-solutions/building-a-command-line-application-part-6.html)

That's one approach to providing a configuration for your app though, you can store your config however you prefer and just parse it as a Registry object and pass into the AbstractApplication constructor.  You could construct it from anything, or even not bother with one if you were hard coding config values into the app.

For example I've sort of gone down the same route as the sample app you downloaded and in my index.php when creating the application passed in the contents of the json file:

ie.

$config = json_decode(file_get_contents(JPATH_CONFIGURATION.'/config.json'),true);
$application = new \Myapp\Myapp(null, new \Joomla\Registry\Registry($config));
$application->execute();

Cheers,
Eric.