[jfw] Re: Dummy guide for joomla frameworks

Hi All, thanks for support...
really love to see new horizon and opportunity...
testing it now

May i know why eddie's tutorial doesn't mention about configuration file ? is it something he miss ? or at the time he wrote the tutorial, configuration file has not exist ?