Re: [jfw] Not thrilled with the direction the Framework is taking

On 10 May 2014 10:25, garyamort <> wrote:
> I want to stress, I am not saying what /SHOULD/ be done  - I am voicing my
> opinion to ensure that I did voice it and it can be duly considered and
> dismissed. :-)

I think there's a lot that could be done - it's just a matter of
people organising themselves to be masters of their own destiny. There
is no official planning happening at the moment.

Personally, I think we should spend more time working on interfaces so
we all have more choice about what code we use for the implementation,
but at least the API will be familiar to us all.