Re: [jfw] router with sub links

Hi Ganesh

have you tried changing the ordering of your routes? I found this made a difference for me based on how the routes matched the url.

Eric.

On 17 May 2014 3:23:31 AM AEST, Ganesh Kumar <ganesh35 AT gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,

I am trying to call a specific controller based on my url.
For Example:
routes.json:
"cpanel": "\\CpanelComponent\\Controller\\CpanelController",

In this example it is working perfect.

But with the following route it is not working.  Still calling the same CpanelController
"cpanel/profile": "\\UserComponent\\Controller\\UserController"

any help would be appreciated.
Ganesh