Re: [jfw] router with sub links

It should be working fine.  We do something similar with the issue tracker, see https://github.com/joomla/jissues/blob/master/src/App/Tracker/routes.json

On Friday, May 16, 2014, Ganesh Kumar <ganesh35 AT gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,

I am trying to call a specific controller based on my url.
For Example:
routes.json:
"cpanel": "\\CpanelComponent\\Controller\\CpanelController",

In this example it is working perfect.

But with the following route it is not working.  Still calling the same CpanelController
"cpanel/profile": "\\UserComponent\\Controller\\UserController"

any help would be appreciated.
Ganesh

- Michael

Please pardon any errors, this message was sent from my iPhone.