[jfw] The View Package Renderer

Hi guys,
I've got the GSOC project rewriting the MVC classes for the CMS and I was wondering what the status of the ViewRendererInterface. The tree (https://github.com/joomla-framework/view/tree/RendererInterface) has been sitting there a while. But as the CMS classes are gonna get written soon I'd really like to use these classes if they're gonna get merged - so someone doesn't have to go back in the future and rewrite them.

Kind Regards,
George