Re: [jfw] Can we have Github Issues in Form repo?

Thanks.

On Thursday, May 22, 2014 3:14:27 PM UTC+2, Michael Babker wrote:
I've gone through all the repos and turned on issues where they weren't.

On Thu, May 22, 2014 at 2:23 AM, piotr_cz <pkoni... AT hotmail.com> wrote:
I've asked few times, we could use it as a idea base for package refactoring.

I'm using this package here and there and it has few good parts.
One thing I'm missing since we've removed Factory from framework is passing data to Form entities (Fields and Rules), like a DIC.

Scenaraio:
one Rule I've build has an option to check for uniqueness of the value, for that I need access to database and that's what I'd like to retrieve from container