[jfw] FYI: Renewal of PhpStorm license 2014/15

Hi,

I just got the good news: Joomla! has been granted another year to use
PhpStorm.

Please contact me, if you want the license key. Mail me directly using
the sender address of this mail, *not here on the list*. I'm most likely
going to ignore non-PM requests.

For those, who asked for the key already: Please redo. Thanks!

"Develop with pleasure!"

Regards,
Niels

--