[jfw] WikiMedia package

It existed in the CMS and seemed like a good fit for the framework especially given our 3rd party API's seem to be our USP at the moment.

So did this https://github.com/wilsonge/framework-wiki

See what you all make of it. It's unashamedly copied and pasted out the CMS with a minor refactoring of the custom http class to use an array rather than Registry and typehinting the HttpResponse in the validate response function. It's pretty much in exactly the same style as the linked-in/github packages

Kind Regards,
George