Re: [jfw] LGPL License Change Approved

Hi Andrew,

I must be having an obtuse day today.  Any chance you can clarify this statement a little for me:

> But - we don't really know how to build a complete extension on the
> new Framework yet anyway.

When you say complete extension are you referring to building a complete Joomla extension using the Framework? I'm assuming you don't mean stand alone apps as there's a few of those around now (Framework app, new tracker etc. etc).

Thanks!

Eric.