Re: [jfw] LGPL License Change Approved

I'm not a lawyer, but does the entry point has any relevance on legal terms ? Let's assume the framework is under LPGL and the CMS under GPL. Correct me, but if i would build an extension which is based on the framework and does not inherit from any CMS class, then i could release that extension under a non-GPL licence.

Example Router:
Regardless of the current router discussion. Today each component has a router.php which is used by the CMS for routing purposes. So the CMS uses these type of files. BUT the file itself is not based on any CMS / GPL code, so it could be released under any licence including non-GPL licenses.