[jfw] Service provider names

I'm struggling with how to maintain a logical and intuitive way of
naming service provider aliases.  So, for example, if I create a
Database service provider, it might rely on the configuration service
provider called "config". But how do I document that's the case?

It's not so much a problem for small applications, but if I'm building
something big where other developers to adding to the code, has anyone
worked out a way to document what the service providers are called in
a logical and intuitive way? It's not hard to pass the container
around, but how do we document what's in it?

I'm probably not explaining the problem very well.