Re: [jfw] Re: Joomla PDO Database Driver

I think it's worth having a PDO version of a MySQL driver for
completeness if nothing else - Herman, I think it would be awesome if
you could do this. I also seem to remember something about native
drivers being dropped in a future version of PHP.

Also, since we will be bumping to V2 with the LGPL license change,
reasonable requests for making breaking changes could be considered.