Re: [jfw] Joomla PDO Database Driver

On Sunday, 6 April 2014 21:01:04 UTC+2, piotr_cz wrote:
(...) As this is happening in the joomContrib\Providers namespace
Doctrine\TablePrefix is resolved to joomContrib\Providers\Doctrine\TablePrefix

Provider works fine, I'm just having problems with exporting the Table structure back to schema definition.

Oh yeah, sorry I overlooked that...
But now I see, that you always add a prefix, as in the Doctrine cookbook example, That is why I changed my listener-class to change the #__ prefix-dummy into the real prefix. I also sometimes use (temporary) tables with  with another prefix (like temp_) and then I don't want the prefix added. Works OK also when exporting the mapping schema back to a database scheme. BTW, when using Doctrine via the CLI I have a slightly different bootstrap