I didn't know that I should use the PDO versions for DBAL connection, so I just passed the same as I have configured for Joomla\DatabaseDriver, it worked and I moved along :)
BTW: for simple tasks (listing application extensions) I'm thinking about using generic PDO trough PdoServiceProvider , so folks don't have to require either Joomla\Database nor Doctrine.
On Sunday, April 6, 2014 5:06:12 PM UTC+2, Herman Peeren wrote:
eh, typo, sorry for extra confusion. The first codeline in my last posting (how I always used pdo) was intended to be
'driver' => 'pdo_mysql',
'driver' => $joomlaConfig->'pdo_mysql',