Re: [jfw] Joomla PDO Database Driver

I didn't know that I should use the PDO versions for DBAL connection, so I just passed the same as I have configured for Joomla\DatabaseDriver, it worked and I moved along :)

However, options are limited: https://github.com/doctrine/dbal/tree/master/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver so using sqlite would work for Joomla DatabaseDriver, but DBAL probaly requires pdo-sqlite so I guess I should create separate branch in configuration just for doctrine ('system.doctrine.driver').

BTW: for simple tasks (listing application extensions) I'm thinking about using generic PDO trough PdoServiceProvider , so folks don't have to require either Joomla\Database nor Doctrine.