Re: [jfw] Joomla PDO Database Driver

Some of the other core drivers extend it, so it is being used. Do you want to refactor / improve it?

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 5, 2014, at 4:32 PM, Herman Peeren <herman.peeren AT gmail.com> wrote:

In the database package we have a PDO-driver Joomla\Database\Pdo\PdoDriver.
  • is anybody using it?
  • does anybody know something about its current status, issues, people involved, history, future plans?
I searched a bit and found some old threads, mainly from 2011 and 2009, but nothing recent.

Is anybody else interested in this db-driver?