Re: [jfw] Re: Is the framework really used ?

Original question:
I've used framework to build few Facebook applications and one integrating SMS gateway. What I really like is the simplicity compared to other PHP frameworks. This is a disadvantage too, as I find the Joomla Framework very little not opinionated.

Out of topic:
Let's start new topic with request for comments about upcoming 2.0 version:
- what to depreciate (Log, Filesystem)
- what to refactor (Router, Form)

I thinks it would be appropriate if it's started (announced on developer.joomla.org) by somebody from core maintainers circle.

On Thursday, April 10, 2014 4:28:09 AM UTC+2, Don Gilbert wrote:
I would be inclined to deprecate Filesystem and just use Flysystem from the PHPLeague.

Sent from my iPhone