Re: [jfw] Re: Is the framework really used ?

On 10 April 2014 11:45, Karthik Narendran <> wrote:
> There are still packages requiring attention like the Session, Filesystem,
> Crypt etc though. But it will be fixed soon for sure.

As it stands, the following packages are being deprecated:
* Session (use Symfony's)
* Log (use Monolog)

If anyone has any thoughts on packages that we don't have to carry
into v2.0 (LGPL) please let us know. For example, I think it would be
good to deprecate Filesystem.