Re: [jfw] Is the framework really used ?

Everything in that article has been (unknowingly) fixed by the Joomla! Framework. I read through it thinking "I thought all these same things about Joomla, but instead of leaving / blogging / complaining about it, I did something." and that something became the Joomla! Framework.

I'm proud to say I was a part of that. :)