Re: [jfw] Re: Did the CMS team decide if they will use the framework for CMS 4.x ?

By "next major" I'm referencing SemVer (http://semver.org). So next major with that in mind means Joomla! CMS 4.x.

On Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 11:27 AM, Cyril Thibout <info AT pulsar-informatique.com> wrote:
but are we even sure the next major version of the CMS will be based on the framework ?
and since the LTS is no longer the 3.5 (If I'm correct), what is a major next version please ?

thanks

cyril