Re: [jfw] Did the CMS team decide if they will use the framework for CMS 4.x ?

On 10 April 2014 18:27, Cyril Thibout <> wrote:
> Is the framework really well preceived by the CMS team ?

It depends on who you talk to and who you mean. Some are supportive,
some aren't. There's probably a lot in the middle that would be in the
"I don't want to change anything if I don't have to". I think the
reality is at least for the 3.x series, conservatism is the rule and
innovation is the exception.

Personally, I think we probably need to revive the idea of "Joomla
Next" built from the ground up on our Framework and any other tools at
our disposal via Composer.