Re: [jfw] LGPL process debrief

My issue isn't with Niv's opinion.  Rather, his insistence to bring up that topic every chance he gets (from my perspective).  I'd almost liken it to beating a dead horse at this point.

With that said, OSM's governance model isn't part of the LGPL decision in my opinion.  Save that discussion for the proper venue, that's all I ask.