Re: [jfw] Re: LGPL process debrief

Okay, Niv's comment was a bit harsh, but why can we not talk about "politics" ? It's not a secret that there are many people which are not happy with the current solution. IMO it's not about who's seeking for power, but the fact that we do not take all benefits which a giant community like ours could bring.