Re: [jfw] Re: LGPL process debrief

On Thursday, 10 April 2014 23:16:31 UTC+1, Andrew Eddie wrote:
On 11 April 2014 03:03, brian teeman <> wrote:
> So sad you had to resort to using Godwins Law

Maybe, but I don't being passive-agressive is any better.

There was nothing passive about my comment - I was just trying to find a more polite at expressing my disgust at drawing comparisons between anything and hitler

Gary, we used to have an Oligarchy being the old "Core Team". The
current system works better despite the fact some people abuse their
right of free speech.