Re: [jfw] Re: LGPL process debrief

So sad you had to resort to using Godwins Law

On Thursday, 10 April 2014 16:50:41 UTC+1, Gary Brooks wrote:
Joomla team,

Some choices require a Oligarchy ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oligarchy) move and less communications with the general population.  I'm happy to see OSM and PLT taking the bull by the horns. We need more of this and the change in licensing is NOT going to hurt anyone.

No need for anyone to reply.. I just wanted to support the decision that was made.   I hope to see more Oligarchy/Monarchy style moves. I hope to see some more good karate chops moves from a "dictator" that takes consensus and then makes the right choice. The general population is not always right. If they were then we all still be under Hitlers rule.  Im sure you could think of a million case examples where the mass population makes the wrong choice.

Whats important to remember is we will continue to enjoy all the GPL benefits and we become a better GPL business system because of our license change.

Best to all of you working so hard on this list for the community.

Gary Brooks
garyb... AT cloudaccess.net
Phone:  +1-231-421-7160 Ext: 7161
Direct Office: +1-231-421-7161
Skype id: garyjaybrooks2000
Fax:    313-899-7032
Web:    http://www.cloudaccess.net
Address:  10850 Traverse Hwy, Suite 4480 | Traverse City, Michigan 49684