Re: [jfw] Re: LGPL process debrief

It's a more general thing, but the community structure is, let's be honest, horrible. Yeah, Joomla is Open Source driven by the community, but do we need to be so open so that nobody can have an overview ? Multiple mailinglists on Google, forums, github, joomlacode, jissues, wiki, unstructured working groups, dozens of standalone sites like ideas.joomla.org or ux.joomla.org .. do we need that ?

IMO the goal should be a well structured and connected (SSO "Joomla-ID") community.

But but back to topic: With a unique way of contributing code, we could take the JCA as a requirement.