[jfw] LGPL process debrief

Ok, lots of people have had lots to say about the 15 month long
process to change the license of the Framework to the LGPL. I'm not so
proud to say were could not have improved the process - so if anyone
has any suggestions about what we could have done better (keeping in
mind we are all unpaid volunteers and our time is valuable to us),
please share them.

Thanks in advance.