Re: [jfw] Install and Start Website Develop through Joomla Framework 1.x

Hi Ashish!

I'm glad your interested in the Joomla Framework!

David Hurley has a great sample app that you can install with composer over at https://github.com/dbhurley/framework-app. It's a basic site with user authentication.

I've also started on a Framework starter app that you can use. It has a few more conventions to follow to load config files and Service Providers (something you integrate with the Joomla DI Container). It's still a work in progress but is good for building an app from the ground up, but it's missing some things, so I wouldn't use that until you're more comfortable with using the Framework.

Hope that helps get you started. If you have any questions, feel free to ask them on this list.

Thanks,
Don

Sent from my iPhone