Re: [jfw] define... ??

I guess the _QQ_ may go to class constant and JPATH_ROOT should be a variable provided in class constructor, just like in the load function (https://github.com/joomla-framework/language/blob/master/src/Language.php#L726) and set as class property.

Too bad I don't have time to refactor this package, it seems there are few people using it actively.

On Wednesday, April 16, 2014 7:50:17 PM UTC+2, morten hundevad wrote:
ok that would do too, but are the other global constants not still something to thing about ? or do they all have to global constants

Den onsdag den 16. april 2014 00.13.42 UTC+2 skrev Andrew Eddie:
On 16 April 2014 07:56, Michael Babker <> wrote:
> Yes -
> https://github.com/joomla-framework/language/blob/master/src/Language.php#L13-L16

Ah. That can be deprecated and then removed in 2.0. We don't need to
support it any more.