Re: [jfw] Validate, Filter, and Escape Package

That example I took from the string adapter https://github.com/Molajo/Fieldhandler/blob/master/Source/Adapter/String.php

> This should be === (I'll walk thru this)
With this example my point was not the non-strict comparison. Like I wrote below the code filter_var returns false or the filtered value, so just check for false.

> Thanks for the great feedback!
That wasn't so great :) and I only did a very short look at the code, it's 6am here and my bed is calling me for hours^^