[jfw] Validate, Filter, and Escape Package

I propose replacing the Joomla Framework Filter package with the Fieldhandler.

If there is interest I can go through the list of filters and make certain there is an adapter for each. The syntax is close and I can make it match for BC or add a layer.

Tests are in place and it's pretty well documented. It's at least at a point where it could be reviewed for suitability for the Joomla Framework.

Andrew indicated he is working in this area, as well. There might be another option available or a way to combine work.