Re: [jfw] Re: Discussion - Package Updates for Framework 2.0

PDO: I'm working on it, as said before in https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/joomla-dev-framework/QXQlAS_zhdA

On Wednesday, 23 April 2014 00:59:45 UTC+2, Andrew Eddie wrote:
So, here's another left-field idea to throw around, but it might be a
3.0 thing. I'm becoming increasingly aware of how much PDO is being
used, and I'm wondering if we need to rethink our Database package to
extend PDO directly so that it can just drop into other code more
easily. It's actually fairly rich and I don't think it needs much
extension. The huge thing it's missing is quoting identifiers (that
is, the equivalent of our quoteName method). Or, we can just cheat off
someone else that has already done this.

Thoughts?