[jfw] Re: Discussion - Package Updates for Framework 2.0

This is just a suggestion; a random though perhaps. Wouldn't it be better to focus primarily on CMS requirements and once the components required for CMS is done, add other packages to spice up the framework.

I am talking about 2.0 of the framework. So perhaps focus should be on

packages, and any other packages(which I may have missed out due to my ignorance about the CMS) that are really required by the CMS. Once that is done other packages can be re factored, tested and improved.

As already mentioned, this is just a random thought.