[jfw] Re: Discussion - Package Updates for Framework 2.0

We have always contemplated making the Common Payments API a set of framework packages going forward and then making them available as plugins in the CMS. If there is interest , we will be interested in contributing the code we have... We have around 25 plugins covered now i think at last push..