Re: [jfw] Re: Discussion - Package Updates for Framework 2.0

A payments package has been discussed a few times in the past. I think it would be a great idea if it's determined that there's enough consistency between the APIs to make it worth the effort of having a single package to handle it.

Regards,
Chad Windnagle