Re: [jfw] Re: Discussion - Package Updates for Framework 2.0

Here's my first take on AbstractComponent: https://github.com/joomContrib/extension#abstractcomponent, It's something between JIssues App/ CMS Component and Symfony2 Bundle.
In JIssues I don't like the fact that app templates and routes and config don't belong to them, but float in global domain.

On Friday, April 18, 2014 9:15:42 AM UTC+2, Andrew Eddie wrote:
On 18 April 2014 17:12, piotr_cz <> wrote:
> - what is the strategy for CMS? Move towards Framework Application and MVC
> or use own non-namespaced versions?

I think the first step is to experiment with new ways to write a
component just on the FW. Shall we say a hello world component that
stores greetings in a DB?